What is SO₃?
SO₃ injection, is a PATENTED TECHNOLOGY now available from Allcorn Technologies which sets the new standard for paraffin and asphaltene removal from producing and inactive wells within 2 HOURS and NO PERMITS REQUIRED.
Before SO₃ Treatment
Tubular Paraffin Blockage
After SO₃ Treatment
Tubular Paraffin Removed
Our new mobile method improves on previous research by Dowell Schlumberger and successfully tested in over 60 wells.
Paraffin and asphaltene buildup are a major problem that affects up to 85% of worldwide petroleum production.
Current remediation practices have significant drawbacks: Excessive downtime
Our cutting-edge technology significantly lowers the cost of treatment and increases production for up to 11 months.
(Quarterly treatments recommended for maximum oil and gas production.)
How Does SO₃ Work?
1. SO₃ made at the well site.
2. Pump SO₃ down tubing or annulus.
3. Thermal reaction between SO₃ hydrocarbons and water melts paraffins; chemical reaction makes asphaltenes water-soluble.
4. H20/NaOH flush neutralizes SO₃. Formation and pipe surfaces left water-
5. The well is flushed with water to remove all paraffins and asphaltenes. Paraffins and asphaltenes are not able to recrystallize and do damage to the formation.
6. Cleans the production string and formation.
The SO₃ Advantage
Removes All Paraffins & Asphaltenes
Surfaces Left Water-Wet
Restores Dormant Wells
Yes, for some methods
Yes (Hot Oil, Solvent, Chemical Dispersants)
Daily in some cases
Available Upon Request
Paraffin Inhibition Treatments Reduce Well Maintenance Costs. J.G. Charles,
SPE 13362, 198
Water-Wet Surfaces for Long-Term Paraffin Inhibition. J.G Charles and W.J. Settineri, SPE 14520, 1985
Areas We Service
Allcorn Technologies currently services the following states; Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, and Wyoming.
If located outside these service areas, please contact us.